This year, the New Bethel Church will celebrate 75 years of ministry! We invite you to participate in the Diamond Jubilee Commemorative Booklet… We’re Celebrating the Past, Present & Future of NBC! There’s no cost to participate in this PICTORIAL representation of The New Bethel Church! Each household will receive a complimentary 8×10 photo and Commemorative Booklet, JUST FOR PARTICIPATING! There will also be opportunities to update professional portraits with Universal Directories.
Who can participate?
- Current Members – You may be new to the ministry or perhaps have grown up at the New Bethel Church. This is a great way to be a part of something that is a part of you!
- Former Members – No matter how long ago you were a member, we invite you and your household to participate and be a part of this beautiful opportunity!
- General Public – Perhaps you’ve never been a part of the New Bethel Church but would love to have updated family portraits and a complimentary 8X10!
When are the photo sittings?
There are two weeks in April with available appointments that will accomodate all schedules. April 19th-22nd and April 26th-29th. Use the link below to choose the appointment that is best for you and your household. Please note: If there are more that 5 in the household, please chose back to back appointments.
How do you make an appointment?
- Church Code: KS145
- Password: photos
To schedule by phone, contact the New Bethel Church office at (913) 281-2002, Tuesday – Thursday between 10 AM and 3 PM. Our staff would love to assist you!
Please note: If there are more that 5 in the household, please chose back to back appointments
Out-of-town Past & Current Members
- Email a household/family photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include the names of everyone pictured
- Include the New Bethel Church Membership years (Ex: Member of The New Bethel Church from 1999 – 2005)
- Please Note: There is a $15 fee for all submitted photos of out-of-town participants. Payment options will be sent after the photo is received.