- Thursday | September 15, 2016 to Friday | September 16, 2016
Date(s) - 09/15/2016 - 09/16/2016
Categories No Categories
The New Bethel Church in Kansas City, Kansas will participate in Worship On Washington – September 15th and 16th in Washington DC! We invite you to join us as we give praise and worship unto our Lord at the Nation’s Capitol!
Pastor A. Glenn Brady was led of the Lord to arrange Worship On Washington at the beginning of 2016. It is the gathering of people in our nation’s capitol to appeal God’s presence through prayer, praise and WORSHIP! We understand the spiritual battle we are in and it’s important that we fight in the spirit in order to defeat the enemy! It’s time we stand up against violence, poverty, substance abuse, division and anything harmful to the well being of others. Worship counteracts the works of evil (darkness) by invoking God’s presence (light) into our lives… thus defeating the strategies of the forces of evil.
Thursday, September 15th will include prayer around the US Capitol at 12pm and prayer around the White House at 2pm. There will be a Twilight Prayer at the Washington Monument at 11pm.
Friday, September 16th will include Worship Services at David’s Tent (2 15th St. NW Washington, DC.) The first service will be held at 1am (concluding at 3am). The second service will be held at 3pm (concluding at 5pm). More information about David’s Tent can be found at davidstentdc.org.
Worship On Washington Schedule Below
- Thursday, September 15th
- 12pm: Prayer around the US Capitol
- 2pm: Prayer around the White House
- 11pm: Midnight Prayer at the Washington Monument
- Friday, September 16th
- 1am – 3am: Worship at David’s Tent (National Mall Washington DC)
- 1pm: Spoken Word, Dance & Praise at the Lincoln Memorial
- 3pm – 5pm: Worship at David’s Tent (National Mall Washington DC)
- Address: 2 15th St. NW Washington, D.C.
- Nearest Intersection: 15th St. & Madison Dr. NW
- Parking – General parking is available at the Paddle Boat Parking Lot along Maine Ave. SW, and along Ohio Drive, SW between the Lincoln and Thomas Jefferson Memorials. Bus parking is available primarily along Ohio Drive, SW near the Lincoln and Thomas Jefferson Memorials and along Ohio Drive, SW in East Potomac Park.See Maps for a details. Nearby handicapped parking includes the Paddle Boat Parking Lot along Maine Ave. and at the World War II Memorial.
Join us in Washington DC September 15th & 16th. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or (913) 281-2002.