- Thursday | May 30, 2019 to Saturday | June 1, 2019
- 190 Top of the Rock Road, Ridgedale, MO 65739
Date(s) - 05/30/2019 - 06/01/2019
Big Cedar Lodge
Categories No Categories
The Women’s Ministry will be attending an exciting retreat Thursday, May 30th – Saturday, June 1st, 2019 at Big Cedar Lodge near Branson, MO! Click here to learn more about Big Cedar Lodge!
Why should you attend this retreat?
There are countless reasons why we all need a getaway every once in a while. Retreats offer the opportunity to meet and fellowship with likeminded individuals. They also offer spiritual renewal of body, soul and spirit. Retreats are refreshing, reviving and a lot of fun!
Location… Location… Location! Yes, location is of extreme importance. For this reason, we have again selected the Big Cedar Lodge & Resort in Ridgedale, MO. During the retreat, we will have the opportunity to enjoy the amenities offered at this beautiful resort such as canoes, paddle boats, pools, water slides, walking trails, a bowling alley, lagoon, rock climbing wall, spa, fitness center and much more!
Although we will enjoy what the resort has to offer, the sessions will be the highlight of the weekend! We have a lineup of gifted speakers that will teach us principles of God’s Divine Word. The sessions are centered around this year’s conference theme, “Escape.” We will be able to receive all of what God has for each of us without the distraction of work, children, husbands (smile) and the hustle & bustle of life. I pray that you will decide to experience what so many others have experienced and seek to return year after year. Let’s ESCAPE together!
May God Bless You!
- Lady Angela Brady
- Retreat Visionary
- What to LEAVE at Home…
- Husband and children
- Worries and stress
- Perfume (Some women are allergic to perfume, especially in a room full of women. Be sensitive to their needs and leave your perfume at home, plus it draws mosquitos.)
- What to Bring…
- A Positive Attitude
- A HEART seeking a closer relationship with the Lord
- Bible/Smart Phone/Pens and notebook
- Daily prescription medication(s), antacids if you are accustomed, pain relief.
- Cash for shopping and extra meals and souvenirs and for spending on extra activities like shopping, spa, or other activities onsite that require a payment. There are many free fun amenities on the resort (See Below)
- All Casual Attire; including sundresses, skirts, shorts, capris, slacks.
- Swim wear with cover ups to walk around the resort
- Flip flops
- Comfortable Shoes/Tennis Shoes
- Sunscreen & Mosquito Repellent
- Flashlight with wide beam.
- Toilet Spritz by Odoban to be respectful sharing the bathroom). It’s pretty simple, really! You spray it into the toilet before you use it. You only need one bottle per bathroom. It can be purchased at Home Depot $4.88.
- Cell phone chargers
- If you want to bring kitchen supplies: Foil, Ziploc bags, Napkins, Paper plates, Cups, Plastic Cutlery, Trash Bags, Dish Soap
- Toiletries & Feminine Care
- Hand Sanitizer/Wipes
- Lysol Spray
- Thursday, May 30th
- 3PM – Resort Check-In Begins
- 2PM to 8PM – Retreat Check-In *There will be a designated time for various groups to check-In and receive all their conference materials. Each group will participate in an ESCAPE ROOM Activity at the time of their check-in… Get Excited!)
- Retreat Check-In Times (Location: Angela Brady’s Cabin)
- 2PM – Those staying with Angela Brady & Nicole Hernandez
- 3PM – Those staying with Venita Marks & Janette Sims
- 4PM – Those staying with Wanda Alexander, Litney Gray & Rita Burkholder
- 5PM – Those staying with Lillian Anderson & Rhonda Fletcher
- 6PM – Those staying with Janice Williams & Latonya Taylor
- 7PM – Those staying with Essie Parker & Mia Rhodes
- 8PM – Those Staying with Nadine Mitchell & Amaris Willis
- Friday, May 31st (Location: Beneath Collections Boutique – Cedar Creek Room)
- 9AM – Breakfast Buffet (Included in Retreat Registration)
- 9:45AM – Prayer & Worship
- 10AM – Welcome & Retreat Introduction
- 10:30AM – General Session
- 11:45AM – Break
- 12PM – Breakout Sessions (2 Options)
- 1:15PM – Praise & Worship
- 1:30PM – Free Time of Fellowship
- Saturday, June 1st (Location: Beneath Collections Boutique – Cedar Creek Room)
- *Pack, Load & Check-Out before 10:45AM
- 10:45AM – Prayer & Worship
- 11AM – Lunch Buffet (Included in Retreat Registration)
- 11:45AM – Welcome Back
- 12PM – Breakout Sessions (2 Options)
- 1:15PM – Break
- 1:30PM – General Session
- 2:45PM – Closing Worship & Prayer
- 3PM – Depart
*Schedule Subject to Change
Free Resort Amenities
- Big Bass Miniature Golf
- Property Shuttles
- Swimming Pools
- Beach Club
- Lazer River
- Fitness Center
- DVD & Game Rental
- Hiking Trails
- Paddle Boats
- Shuffle Board
- Fitness Class
Bookings are closed for this event.