- Friday | September 1, 2017 to Saturday | September 2, 2017
- 8:00 am - 2:00 pm
Date(s) - 09/01/2017 - 09/02/2017
8:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Categories No Categories
Virtual GYM Conference
For the past 4 years, the Grow Your Ministry Conference has instilled purpose, aided with plans and given individuals the necessary resources to produce. This year, God gave Pastor Brady the vision to have the GYM Conference come to YOU! We invite you to connect virtually from wherever you are on Friday, September 1st & Saturday, September 2nd. The GYM Conference will include 3 Powerful Sessions & 1 Bonus Session. The theme is, “Ministry Beyond Culture & Tradition”.
4 Powerful Webinar Sessions for a One-Time Registration Fee of $30.00 – Registration Opens Tuesday, August 1st!
Airfare | NO Hotels | NO Rental Cars | NO Conference Expenses
GYM Webinar Descriptions
- “Game Changers: Innovative Ministry
- Panelists – Tim Christian, Evg Tammy Combs & Eld Mark Moore (Panelists’ Info Below)
- Friday, September 1st at 8PM (CST)
- What do you think of when you hear the term “Game Changer?” Better yet, who do you think of when you hear the term, “Game Changer?” Perhaps someone or something that introduces a new way of thinking, an innovative way of producing or an inventive way to win in life. God has blessed many of us with bold and fresh ideas that can impact our personal, professional and spiritual (religious) lives. It’s time to discuss how to plan and implement these ideas in business, ministry and for our overall personal success. This class will do just that!
- “Bridging The Gap: Impacting a Multi-Generational Audience”
- Panelists – Eld David Hollis Jr., Pastor Valerie Crumpton, Eld LaShone Releford (Panelists’ Info Below)
- Saturday, September 2nd at 9AM (CST)
- In today’s society there are several generations (from Baby Boomers to Millennials) that are actively engaged with each other in professional, social and religious settings. Any effective ministry (program) must plan strategically and intentionally to address the needs of this diverse population. This class is designed to provide individuals and groups with strategies and tools to develop appropriate initiatives and structures to serve these generational groups.
- “Outside The House: Addressing & Developing Your Life’s Assignments”
- Panelists – Alexandra Burrel and Andre & Keisha Burns (Panelists’ Info Below)
- Saturday, September 2nd at 12PM (CST)
- Everyone has a passion and that passion can lead to the discovery of innate talents and gifting. However, many people do not move pass the discovery stage in their lives and find themselves frustrated because their passion does not have an outlet. This class is intended to educate and equip individuals so that they can go beyond the discovery stage and put their passions to work.
- Tim Christian is a film financier and producer. He serves as CEO of Night Fox Entertainment and President of the Nebraska Film Association.
- Timothy Christian Film Bio
- Night Fox Entertainment
- Evg. Tammy M. Combs is a professor at the University of Missouri, Kansas City and Christian Ed Leader at The New Bethel Church KCK
- Tammy Combs Bio
- Mark Moore is the CEO of the Moore Group Enterprises
- Elder David Hollis Jr. is a World-Renowned Teacher and Evangelist
- Pastor Valerie Crumpton is an Associate Pastor at the Potter’s House in Dallas, Texas
- Pastor Valerie Crumpton Bio
- Elder LaShone Releford is the President of the New Bethel Church Community Development Corporation in Kansas City. Kansas
- LaShone Releford Bio
- Alexandra Burrel has served in Higher Education advising and administration at Western Michigan University, Michigan State University, Morgan State University and most recently as Assistant Dean at Howard University.
- Alexandra Burrel Bio
- Andre & Keisha Burns are the founders of a Non-profit Organization, the “Love Project” based in the Heart of America – Kansas City
- The Love Project
For more additional questions, conference advertisement opportunities and sponsorship information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the office at 913. 281.2002
Watch this video to prepare for the webinar!