- Wednesday | October 21, 2020
- 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- 745 Walker Avenue, KCK 66101
Date(s) - 10/21/2020
7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Categories No Categories
Pastor Brady wants to make sure families and children are informed and encouraged during the current school year. Whether you are a parent, grandparent, aunt, uncle, teacher, administrator or sibling, we ALL have been affected by a Covid-19 school year. On Wednesday, October 21st, there will be a special panel discussion titled, “A Conversation: A New School Year with a New Normal Part 2″ that will premiere on our Facebook Page at 7PM. A representation of healthcare professionals, school administrators and counselors from across the metro will discuss the success stories and concerns since the beginning of this school year.
- Broderick Crawford – NBCCDC, President (Moderator)
- Erin Corriveau, MD, MPH – Unified Government Public Health Department Deputy Medical Officer
- Lisa M. Garcia-Stewart – KCKPS, Director of Student Services
- Angela Price Ed.D – Center School District, Principal
This session will premiere at 7PM (cst) from our Facebook Page – NewBethelKC! This is not just for the New Bethel Church so feel free to share with others. We want to help as many as we can! If you do not have a Facebook account, don’t worry! The page is public and this session is absolutely FREE! Here is the direct link to our Facebook page!