- Saturday | June 24, 2017 to Monday | June 26, 2017
- 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- 745 Walker Avenue, Kansas City, KS 66101
Date(s) - 06/24/2017 - 06/26/2017
5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Categories No Categories
We invite you to “KEEs to Success” Weekend on Saturday, June 24th – Monday, June 26th with Dr. Rayvann Kee of Philidelphia, PA. Dr Kee is a clinical physiologist and licensed minister and is equipped to give us the necessary “keys to success” from a holistic standpoint.
- “Living In Abundance Holistically” 5pm – 7pm
- The continuation from the ministry earlier this year identifying the need for mental & emotional well being and ways to overcome challenges
- Early Morning Service at 8:30am – Speaker: Dr. Kees
- Mid-Morning Service at 10:45am – Speaker: Pastor Brady
- *NBC Graduates will be recognized during the Mid-Morning Service
- In-Service Training at 4pm (Invitation Only)
- Training for NBC Counseling & Spiritual Admonition Ministry
- “Pillow Talk” 7pm – 9pm
- Teens and Young Adults ages 13-35 will have an informal forum for you address some of the issues young people deal with from an emotional standpoint and how we can overcome them in order to be successful in the future.
- Pillows and Snacks are welcome!
For more information, contact the NBC Office at 913-281-2002 or email firstname.lastname@example.org