Date(s) - 03/13/2022
10:00 am - 11:15 am
Categories No Categories
Greetings! There will be an in-person service offered each Sunday throughout the month of March at 10AM! The NBC Worship Team will lead us into the presence of God followed by a word from heaven. For those that choose to be a part of our virtual audience, you may watch live online from our Website , Youtube Channel, or with a direct link on our Facebook Page!
The Nursery is open for families with babies and toddlers. This is currently not a drop-off option. A parent/guardian must be present. Sanitized toys and snacks are available. The service will be streamed live on the television in the nursery.
Children’s Ministry services will be held in the chapel on March 6th (1st Sunday) and March 20th (3rd Sunday) for grades Pre-K to 6 Grade (starting age is 4).
Teen Service will be held on Sunday, March 6th for Grades 7-12 in the Haven Center. The teens will start in the main sanctuary and be dismissed for a special lesson after Praise & Worship.
*Strict safety protocols will be in effect during all youth services. Snacks will be provides
You do not have to make a reservation to currently attend services. We still have service safety protocols (see below).
*Updated Health Protocols (As of March 1st 2022)
- All attendees can begin to arrive 20 minutes prior to the service time and will enter through the main front door
- All attendees will have their temperature checked upon arrival
- You may ask for a “Please Skip this Seat Sign” to be placed in the seat next to your household to maintain safe distance seating while in the service
- All attendees age 2 & older must appropriately wear a mask during the entire service.
- We encourage you to worship freely, but please be mindful of the location of others.
- At the conclusion of the service, all attendees will be dismissed in an orderly fashion and will exit the side door of the building.
- Although there will be an opportunity to give offering and/or tithes while exiting, we do encourage you to give online on the website or by downloading the Free Givelify Phone App.
- All additional ministry conversations (new members, water/spirit baptisms, counsel, etc) will continue in the chapel at the conclusion of the service.