Date(s) - 02/27/2022
10:00 am - 11:15 am
Categories No Categories
Greetings! There will be ONE in-person service offered each Sunday throughout the month of February! The NBC Worship Team will lead us into the presence of God followed by a word from heaven. The 10AM service will still be LIVE from our Website , Youtube Channel, with a direct link on our Facebook Page!
- The Nursery is open for families with babies and toddlers. This is not a drop-off option. A parent/guardian must be present. Sanitized toys and snacks are available. The service will be streamed live on the television in the Nursery
- Children’s Ministry services will be held in the chapel on February 6th and February 20th for grades Pre-K to 6 Grade (Starting age is 4).
- Teen Service will be held on Sunday, February 6th for Grades 7-12 in the Haven Center. The teens will start in the main sanctuary and be dismissed for a special lesson after Praise & Worship
*Strict safety protocols will be in effect during all youth services. Snacks will be provides
YOU DO NOT HAVE TO MAKE A SERVICE RESERVATION TO ATTEND SERVICES IN FEBRUARY 2022. We still have service safety protocols (see below).
*Updated COVID-19 Protocols
- All attendees can begin to arrive 20 minutes prior to the service time and will enter through the main front door
- All attendees will have their temperature checked upon arrival
- You may ask for a “Please Skip this Seat Sign” to be placed in the seat next to your household to maintain safe distance seating while in the service
- All attendees age 2 & older must appropriately wear a mask during the entire service.
- We encourage you to worship freely, but please be mindful of the location of others.
- At the conclusion of the service, all attendees will be dismissed in an orderly fashion and will exit the side door of the building.
- Although there will be an opportunity to give offering and/or tithes while exiting, we do encourage you to give online on the website or by downloading the Free Givelify Phone App.
- All additional ministry conversations (new members, water/spirit baptisms, counsel, etc) will continue in the chapel at the conclusion of the service.