- Sunday | April 11, 2021
- 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- 745 Walker Avenue, KCK 66101
Date(s) - 04/11/2021
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Categories No Categories
Sunday Services at The New Bethel Church
Greetings! There will be 2 in-person services offered on Sunday, April 11th each with limited capacity seating – 9AM & 11AM. The NBC Worship Team will lead us into the presence of God followed by a word from heaven. The 11AM service will still be live from our Website , Youtube Channel, and Facebook Page!
You MUST make a reservation for the service you plan on attending. There will NOT be an open nursery or children’s service, so please include the number of children that will be present when making your reservation. Do not count babies that will sit on a lap. All Covid-19 safety protocols will be in effect for all three services!
Current Covid-19 Protocols
- All attendees must make a service reservation due to limited capacity seating
- All attendees can begin to arrive 20 minutes prior to the service time and will enter in the main front door
- All attendees will have their temperature checked upon arrival and will be asked to complete a quick health check form
- All attendees age 2 & older must appropriately wear a mask during the entire service.
- At the conclusion of the service, all attendees will be dismissed in an orderly fashion and will exit the side door.
- Although there will be an opportunity to give offering or tithes while exiting, we do encourage you to give online on the website or by downloading the Free Givelify Phone App.
- All additional ministry conversations (new members, water/spirit baptisms, counsel, etc) will continue in the chapel so the sanctuary can be throughly sanitized prior to the next service.
Online Reservations will begin Tuesday, April 6th & end Friday, April 9th at 12PM. Reminder… each service has a limited capacity. If you make a reservation and are unable to attend due to unforseen circumstances, contact the church office so we can make your seat(s) available to someone else.
Bookings are closed for this event.