- Thursday | September 13, 2018 to Saturday | September 15, 2018
- 7:30 pm - 12:00 pm
Date(s) - 09/13/2018 - 09/15/2018
7:30 pm - 12:00 pm
Categories No Categories
The G.Y.M. Virtual Leadership Conference – Thursday, September 13th & Friday, September 14th with LIVE Bonus Sessions from the New Bethel Church in Kansas City, KS on Saturday September 15th! (Bonus Sessions also on Facebook LIVE)
Leadership in Perspective… Take Another Look! “…and he was restored, and saw every man clearly” (Mark 8:24b)
For several years now we have hosted a ‘traditional’ conference, the G.Y.M. (Grow Your Ministry) Conference, in Kansas City, KS that has had great results in meeting our objectives. However as more & more people are utilizing the internet and video streaming for their interaction, last year we launched a new means to provide teaching via a ‘virtual platform’ by having a Webinar Conference. The great benefit is that people can actively participate without the cost and inconvenience associated with ‘physically’ traveling to our location. No
Airfare… No Hotels… No Rental Car… No Additional Expenses!
The purpose of the G.Y.M. Conference is to provide instruction, training and tools to pastors, church leaders, and individuals who desire to cultivate & develop their ministry assignments. This year’s theme is “Leadership in Perspective… Take Another Look!”
- Schedule at a Glance:
- Thursday, 9/13 at 7:30PM CST – Session 1: Part A & Part B
- Friday, 9/14 at 7:30PM CST – Session 2: Part A & Part B
- Saturday, 9/15 at 10AM CST – BONUS SESSIONS live from the New Bethel Church KCK and the GYM Leadership Conference Facebook Page!
An exciting array of enlightening and useful seminar topics have been developed to provide you, as a leader, with needed information to assist you in your objective to ‘Grow Your Ministry’ and expand your horizons for personal leadership development.
GYM Session Descriptions
September 13th at 7:30PM – Session 1: “A Better Perspective”
- Part A: “A Call Beyond Your Circumstances”
- Presenter: Bishop Horace E. Smith – Chicago, IL
- The hardships that often come in this journey called life, can seem insurmountable at times. When you are faced with setbacks that serve as valid reasons for quitting, it takes a divine call of God to cause you to see beyond where you are to the place God is sending you. Prepare to be enlightened through this powerful session presented by Bishop Horace E. Smith, as he walks you through practical principles that will equip you to know the call of God on your life that is designed to bring you beyond your circumstances.
- Part B: “Improving Your Skills for Service”
- Presenter: Mia Walker – Kansas City, MO
- The body of Christ/Church is likened to the human body. Though we are one body, we have many members. Each one of us has been blessed with unique skills not only for ministry, but to be used for life in general. However, there is the need to improve those skills to perform at optimum capacity. Through this session, Mia Walker will bring to light truths that will not just electrify your spirit, but will also work as tools to aid in sharpening your skills that you’ll be able to serve in the spirit of excellence.
September 14th at 7:30PM – Session 2: “Another Perspective”
- A Cause Beyond our Differences
- Presenter: Pastor Valerie Crumpton – Dallas, TX
- We are living in a day and age where so much is happening that there is a need for the body of Christ to unite. But we must understand that our doctrinal differences cannot impede the greater cause for ministry. Why should we spend time fighting over differences, when we can advance the Kingdom together? “Is there not a cause?” Pastor Valerie Crumpton will provide thorough insight and key strategies on how to be effective in 21st century ministry through partnering with Kingdom-minded believers despite doctrinal differences.
- Ministry Beyond the Traditional
- Presenter: Pastor Christopher Foster – Pittsburgh, CA
- The face of ministry has evolved. Yet, for some, there still remains the challenge of accepting how to embrace the new, without forsaking the foundation. The issue is not the foundation, because it is sure. However, some of the approaches utilized to advance the Kingdom may be outdated. At some point strategies & ministry approaches have to be updated in order to function efficiently and effectively in this present day. Pastor Christopher Foster will guide you through innovative ways on how to develop your ministry until it reaches beyond the traditional.
BONUS SESSIONS September 15th at 10:00AM – Session 3: “A Clear Perspective”
*Hosted Live at the New Bethel Church in Kansas City, KS & Available on Facebook Live: The GYM Leadership Conference
- Who Have You Been Called To?
- Presenter: Bishop A. Glenn Brady – Kansas City, KS
- As a leader, one must identify the mandate that God has placed on their life to serve in the Kingdom. With this in mind, it is important to understand that not everyone’s assignment is the same. The ministry that God has given to you will reach those that others may not reach. But the key is in knowing who you’ve been called to. In this impacting & informative session, Bishop Brady share important truths and principles that are guaranteed to ensure your success in ministry and leadership as you set out to make an impact for God.
- Restoration to See Clearly
- Presenter: Bishop David Cooper- Albuquerque, NM
- What has limited your sight? Are you living life with impaired vision? Do you not see on the level of clarity that is necessary for you to operate leadership? Well, your time of worry has expired, and restoration has finally come. Through this powerful session, Bishop Cooper will guide you through the path of healing and restoration for your vision, so that you may be empowered to lead effectively in 21st century ministry.
Presenter Bios Coming Soon!