- Wednesday | February 8, 2023
- 11:59 pm - 11:59 pm
Date(s) - 05/08/2022
10:00 am - 11:15 am
Categories No Categories
Greetings! There will be ONE in-person service offered on Mother’s Day – May 8th at 10 AM. The NBC Worship Team will lead us into the presence of God followed by a word from heaven. The 10AM service will still be LIVE from our Website , Youtube Channel, with a direct link on our Facebook Page!
There will be a special treat for all Grandmothers, Mothers, God-mothers and Aunties after service!
- The Nursery is open to families with babies and toddlers. This is not a drop-off option. A parent/guardian must be present. Sanitized toys and snacks are available. The service will be streamed live on television in the Nursery
- Children’s Ministry services will be held in the Haven Center May 1st, 15th & 29th
- Teen Service are TBD but they are also more than welcome to help in the Children’s Ministry services. Our younger children connecting with our teens!
*Strict safety protocols will be in effect during all youth services. Snacks will be provided
*UPDATED COVID-19 PROTOCOLS (Updated April 2022)
- All attendees can begin to arrive 20 minutes prior to the service time and will enter through the main front door
- All attendees will have their temperature checked upon arrival
- You may ask for a “Please Skip this Seat Sign” to be placed in the seat next to your household to maintain safe distance seating while in the service
- All attendees age 2 & older must appropriately wear a mask while entering but can remove your mask once seated.
- We encourage you to worship freely, but please be mindful of the location of others.
- Although there will be an opportunity to give offering and/or tithes after the dismissal, we do encourage you to give online on the website or by downloading the Free Givelify Phone App.
- All additional ministry conversations (new members, water/spirit baptisms, counsel, etc) will continue in the chapel at the conclusion of the service.